Respect Life Month Resources
In October of each year, the Catholic Church celebrates Respect Life Month.
To support these annual observances, below are resources to help our parish understand and value the gift of human life and help build a culture that respects, cherishes, and protects it.
The resources are from respectlife.org.
This year’s them is Radical Solidarity which is our call to stand with mothers in need and their children.
Reminding each of us to put our words into action. How can you show with action your love for mothers and their children?
- Respect Life Month Novena (October 13 – 21, 2023). Join the email list from respectlife.org website. Click here and scroll down to the sign up for the Novena.
- Prayer for Radical Solidarity. Click here for the prayer.
- Reflection for Radical Solidarity Click here for the reflection.
- Read and prayerfully ponder St. John Paul II’s Evangelium Vitae (The Gospel of Life)
- Radical Solidarity Poster. Click here for poster.
- Leadership Education Toolkit
- Respect Life Store Find printed materials that you can share, click here.